Mary Nicosia, LAc, MAcOM, is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, and practitioner of Maya Abdominal Therapy.
Mary commonly helps manage chronic and acute pain conditions, digestive issues, female reproductive concerns, pre and post menopause changes, as well as symptoms that arise during pregnancy.
• Licensed Acupuncturist in Arkansas and Texas
• Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
• Master’s degree in acupuncture and oriental medicine from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin, Texas
• Practitioner of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
• Certified Artist of the Spirit Coach
To learn more about Mary, her services and rates, or to schedule an appointment, please call our clinic at 479-636-1324!