Massage is not just a way to pamper yourself! It is a powerful tool to keep you in good health, whether you have an injury or just need stress relief, massage therapy can help.
The benefits of massage are extensive. Pairing massage with our therapy programs can greatly increase the speed at which your muscles heal.
Benefits of massage include: Anxiety relief, muscle pain relief, headaches, sports injuries, strains or sprains to the muscle, joint pain, promote relaxation through the whole body, improve circulation, improve posture.
Types of Massage we offer include:
- Deep Tissue Massage – Helps loose and relax muscles that are overly tight or injured.
- Trigger Point – Use to release Trigger Points (knots).
- Neuromuscular – Uses varying pressure to trigger a neuro-response to relax it.
- Swedish Massage – Commonly used for relaxation.
- Pre Natal Massage - Helps ease discomfort with pregnancy, and can help prepare for labor.
- CDB Massage - Helps reduce pain and inflammation.
- Hot Stone - Helps relive chronic pain, reduce stress and encourages blood flow throughout the body.
- Cold Stone - Helps to reduce inflammation and swelling, decreases soreness, and encourages circulation.
- Scalp - Helps increase circulation to the head and face, strengthens the roots of the hair and helps to soften and condition the hair.
Adrian graduated from Blue Cliff College with a License of Massage Therapy. She has been practicing massage therapy for the past 6 years. Her specialty is Prenatal Massage. Adrian has a passion for helping patients that experience migraine and sciatic pain and because of this passion she is currently studying reflexology so that she may expand her services. Adrian’s larger than life and nurturing personality make her a great fit with our team.
Spencer is one of our amazing massage therapists. Spencer graduated from Blue Cliff College with a License of Massage Therapy on 2017. He has been practicing massage for the past year. In this position Spencer can see real results with his patients. Working at NWA Health Solutions provides him with an opportunity to learn from the Chiropractors and help them with their patients. For Spencer the most rewarding part of being a massage therapist is getting to see the overall improvement in his patients.